Vegan Chocolate Chip Vanilla Ice Cream
Craving something sweet? Grab your favorite Planut Milk and Plant Butter to make the creamiest and freshest plant-based Vanilla Chocolate Chip Ice Cream.
- 2 cups Planut Almond Milk
- ½ cup Planut Roasted Almond Butter
- ⅓ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- Dark chocolate chips
- Make 2 cups of Planut Almond Milk by adding base to water and blending for 15 seconds.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- Pour mixture into ice cube trays and freeze for 3-4 hours. Then add cubes to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a bowl, add dark chocolate chips, and freeze for 1 hour.
- Scoop out your frozen ice cream, garnish with extra chocolate chips and enjoy!